Tuesday 24 September 2013




 Back from a lovely weekend in Norfolk, my favourite place in the world! Came home feeling recharged and relaxed!



 Didn't last long Alfie had a set to with a cat yesterday and came off worse result £96 to Mr Vet arrrgh  Must remember to take a photo of poor Alfie's face it is so swollen from the cat incident!

Got quite a lot of crafting done over the weekend. I had saved crop kits so didn't need to pack so much of my own stuff LOL. Did manage to add my own touches to them though.

First up a photo  of my daughter and Sarah her sister in law and all the children. Vikki and Sarah were school friends, Sarah later moved to America when she got married and Vikki is now married to her brother Mathew. Have to check the date of this but think it's July 2010


 Photo of Ben when he stayed last month. Kit was from papermaze crop and designed by Lou Collins, again a lot of digi stuff in background. I love doing it part digi part paper/real LOL.
 Wasn't sure whether to scrap this photo as I had put it with the kit before Orin passed away but I'm glad I did. Simple layout designed by Janina, with my own spin on it.
 Love these two, photo's of my Mum and Dad. I did the background stuff on the PC. The frames were sissiz dies that were cut out and rubbed with glitter paste. Kit designed by Janina for Bramford crop

 Eric on his new push bike, also designed by Janina.
 A very old photo of my parents myself, sister and brother.
 Also made a maze book for a friend but haven't taken photo's yet.

Came home to a spotlessly clean house, and 8 hounds very pleased to see their Mum LOL.

A perfect weekend and homecoming! one complaint though it went too fast. Couldn't believe how hot it was yesterday about 24 degrees on the coast in late September wow!!

Sue x

6 comments:

hotpotato said...

Glad you had a lovely weekend Sue, looked very productive too.

Jane said...

so glad you had a good, productive time Sue, you deserve it xx

genji said...

So nice just to get away for weekend sometimes. Norfolk looks lovely.

What Remains Now said...

This sounds like the perfect time away...especially the part about coming home to a spotless house! Now that's nice. Particularly love the layouts with your Mum and Dad. Simple yet so elegant. Beautiful. Poor Alfie. Cat claws are lethal.

Sue said...

Loving the LOs.

Hope Alfie will be ok.

So glad you had such a fab time. Anytime you want to come and have a break with me, you know where I am.

Nic said...

Gorgeous layouts. Glad you had a lovely weekend.